Best Tweet Ever: A New Slogan for Gay Marriage
BY Jami Smith
June 24 2012 12:51 PM ET
What do we want?Time Travel!When do we want it?That's irrelevant!
— Craving(@calluptome) May 17, 2012
I feel sorry for the gay couple named Adam & Steve.
— PhilLaysheO (@PhilLaysheO) June 23, 2012
There's one other person in this theater besides me. Thought I would break the ice so I shouted, "LONELINESS, HUH?!" He ignored me.
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) June 23, 2012
Family dinners are a great way for everyone to look at their phones at the same time.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) June 19, 2012
If you have trouble remembering every mistake you've ever made, just pour your mom 3 glasses of wine.
— A Guy Named Kelly (@kellysdf) December 24, 2011
Took my sons to see the Chippendales dancers. What the fuck, Disney?
— Jeff Dikembe Mufasa (@jeff_ratfamily) June 18, 2012
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.