WATCH: Louis C.K. Wishes He Was Gay
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 10:21 AM ET
"They're having a good time, those guys" comic actor Louis C.K. says after telling Tonight Show host Jay Leno that he wants to be gay.
"I don't want to have gay sex," he quickly adds to clarify. "When I see two guys kissing, I'm like, How come I can't kiss one of those guys? They look like they're having a good time" C.K. then jokingly commiserates with Leno on the difficulties faced by straight men, saying they're the only group of people worried what others will think of them. "There are things we can't do that might be nice...I can't throw the word 'wonderful' around. There's not an effective hetero version... I can't say, 'That strip club was wonderful.'"
Watch the clip below.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM