WATCH: Louis C.K. Wishes He Was Gay
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 10:21 AM ET
"They're having a good time, those guys" comic actor Louis C.K. says after telling Tonight Show host Jay Leno that he wants to be gay.
"I don't want to have gay sex," he quickly adds to clarify. "When I see two guys kissing, I'm like, How come I can't kiss one of those guys? They look like they're having a good time" C.K. then jokingly commiserates with Leno on the difficulties faced by straight men, saying they're the only group of people worried what others will think of them. "There are things we can't do that might be nice...I can't throw the word 'wonderful' around. There's not an effective hetero version... I can't say, 'That strip club was wonderful.'"
Watch the clip below.
- BREAKING: Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart 'Sort of' Stands With Fox News in Defending Duck Dynasty Star
- Women INTERVIEW: Welcome to the Age of Mary Lambert 1 hour 39 min ago
- Style Daily Crush: Out Russian Olympics T-Shirt 1 hour 45 min ago
- Entertainment News Make These Golden Girls Legos Happen! 1 hour 50 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Small Hotel or Resort 1 hour 59 min ago
- Comedy Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson' 2 hours 5 min ago
- Marriage Equality BREAKING: Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional UPDATED: 2 hours 9 min ago
- Education Hundreds Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal 3:16 PM