WATCH: Louis C.K. Wishes He Was Gay
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 11:21 AM ET
"They're having a good time, those guys" comic actor Louis C.K. says after telling Tonight Show host Jay Leno that he wants to be gay.
"I don't want to have gay sex," he quickly adds to clarify. "When I see two guys kissing, I'm like, How come I can't kiss one of those guys? They look like they're having a good time" C.K. then jokingly commiserates with Leno on the difficulties faced by straight men, saying they're the only group of people worried what others will think of them. "There are things we can't do that might be nice...I can't throw the word 'wonderful' around. There's not an effective hetero version... I can't say, 'That strip club was wonderful.'"
Watch the clip below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet