WATCH: Louis C.K. Wishes He Was Gay
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 11:21 AM ET
"They're having a good time, those guys" comic actor Louis C.K. says after telling Tonight Show host Jay Leno that he wants to be gay.
"I don't want to have gay sex," he quickly adds to clarify. "When I see two guys kissing, I'm like, How come I can't kiss one of those guys? They look like they're having a good time" C.K. then jokingly commiserates with Leno on the difficulties faced by straight men, saying they're the only group of people worried what others will think of them. "There are things we can't do that might be nice...I can't throw the word 'wonderful' around. There's not an effective hetero version... I can't say, 'That strip club was wonderful.'"
Watch the clip below.
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps