WATCH: Louis C.K. Wishes He Was Gay
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 11:21 AM ET
"They're having a good time, those guys" comic actor Louis C.K. says after telling Tonight Show host Jay Leno that he wants to be gay.
"I don't want to have gay sex," he quickly adds to clarify. "When I see two guys kissing, I'm like, How come I can't kiss one of those guys? They look like they're having a good time" C.K. then jokingly commiserates with Leno on the difficulties faced by straight men, saying they're the only group of people worried what others will think of them. "There are things we can't do that might be nice...I can't throw the word 'wonderful' around. There's not an effective hetero version... I can't say, 'That strip club was wonderful.'"
Watch the clip below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School