Best Tweet Ever: What's Plan B for an Olympic Athlete?
BY Jami Smith
July 30 2012 6:00 AM ET
Olympians train their whole lives for the chance to win a gold medal. This week’s Best Tweet Ever from Kelly Oxford offers an alternative for those athletes who don’t make it. Also this week on Best Tweet Ever: Why Kristen Stewart cheated and the plight of a gay Boy Scout leader.
As always, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the 10 funniest tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. If you like laughing, join the more than 6,000 people who already follow @gaysayer.
A post from your host:
I'll settle for cuddle-ingus
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) July 14, 2012
I wonder how many Village People it takes to raise a child.
— Zoë Klar (@madamezooble) July 27, 2012
Why does every mom in every commercial have to look like they bought their vagina at Old Navy?
— Jessi Klein (@jessirklein) November 16, 2011
I can't blame Kristen Stewart for cheating. Halfway through masturbating about Robert Pattison, I get bored and masturbate to someone else.
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) July 26, 2012
I am starting to think Christina Aguilera was never a genie and is just a whore.
— Brent Smith (@Brentweets) July 27, 2012
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 52 min 18 sec ago
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 7:00 AM
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM
- Current Issue One Issue Still Bucks The Trend for LGBT Equality 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming 4:00 AM
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM