Best Tweet Ever: What's Plan B for an Olympic Athlete?
BY Jami Smith
July 30 2012 7:00 AM ET
Europe is jamming my gaydar.
— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) July 6, 2012
♬It's hard out there for a pimp/But like a million times worse for his exploited prostitutes/who are probably like "cry me a river, pimp."♬
— Annabel Oakes (@annabeloakes) July 27, 2012
The best part of the Parade of Nations is Iran, Iraq, and Israel. Way to inflame international tensions, letter 'i'.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 28, 2012
Doesn't it break your heart to think of a gay Boy Scouts leader putting up with all that beige?
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) July 18, 2012
I'd watch an Olympic sport where spoiled, bratty kids remained quiet while my mom pointed out all of their physical flaws.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) July 28, 2012
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- Judge Sides With Trans Woman Whose Parents Sued to Stop Gender-Affirming Surgery