Best Tweet Ever: What's Plan B for an Olympic Athlete?
BY Jami Smith
July 30 2012 7:00 AM ET
Europe is jamming my gaydar.
— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) July 6, 2012
♬It's hard out there for a pimp/But like a million times worse for his exploited prostitutes/who are probably like "cry me a river, pimp."♬
— Annabel Oakes (@annabeloakes) July 27, 2012
The best part of the Parade of Nations is Iran, Iraq, and Israel. Way to inflame international tensions, letter 'i'.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 28, 2012
Doesn't it break your heart to think of a gay Boy Scouts leader putting up with all that beige?
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) July 18, 2012
I'd watch an Olympic sport where spoiled, bratty kids remained quiet while my mom pointed out all of their physical flaws.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) July 28, 2012
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News CA Town Hoists And Promptly Removes Gay Pride Flag 38 min 34 sec ago
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 6:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 5:05 AM
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM