Best Tweet Ever: What's Plan B for an Olympic Athlete?
BY Jami Smith
July 30 2012 7:00 AM ET
Europe is jamming my gaydar.
— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) July 6, 2012
♬It's hard out there for a pimp/But like a million times worse for his exploited prostitutes/who are probably like "cry me a river, pimp."♬
— Annabel Oakes (@annabeloakes) July 27, 2012
The best part of the Parade of Nations is Iran, Iraq, and Israel. Way to inflame international tensions, letter 'i'.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 28, 2012
Doesn't it break your heart to think of a gay Boy Scouts leader putting up with all that beige?
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) July 18, 2012
I'd watch an Olympic sport where spoiled, bratty kids remained quiet while my mom pointed out all of their physical flaws.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) July 28, 2012
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: What It's Like to Raise a Transgender Child