Best Tweet Ever: What's Plan B for an Olympic Athlete?
BY Jami Smith
July 30 2012 7:00 AM ET
Europe is jamming my gaydar.
— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) July 6, 2012
♬It's hard out there for a pimp/But like a million times worse for his exploited prostitutes/who are probably like "cry me a river, pimp."♬
— Annabel Oakes (@annabeloakes) July 27, 2012
The best part of the Parade of Nations is Iran, Iraq, and Israel. Way to inflame international tensions, letter 'i'.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 28, 2012
Doesn't it break your heart to think of a gay Boy Scouts leader putting up with all that beige?
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) July 18, 2012
I'd watch an Olympic sport where spoiled, bratty kids remained quiet while my mom pointed out all of their physical flaws.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) July 28, 2012
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 10 min 58 sec ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 15 min 59 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Elton John's Las Vegas Performance of 'Benny and the Jets' 1 hour 8 min ago
- Sports Brooklyn Nets Stick with Jason Collins 1 hour 16 min ago
- Television Billy Eichner: Wants to Marry Meryl Streep & Get Down With Judi Dench 1 hour 20 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Does Being Positive Mean I Have to Stop Having Sex? 1 hour 35 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris, Behind the Shoot 2 hours 43 min ago