9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Gays R Us – Hollywood, Calif.
First Wednesday of every month at the Hollywood Improv
Can’t get enough of Erin Foley? In addition to performing all over the country, she’s producer of this show. If you visit Los Angeles, you can see her perform every month alongside an impressive lineup of gay friendly comedians.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island