9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Girl on Girl Comedy – Nashville, Tenn.
Next show is November 7. Tickets are available at Nashville Zanies.
If you find yourself in Music City, skip the line dancing and head straight to Zanies for a bawdy mix of stand-up comedy and burlesque. Don’t let the name fool you. Producer and comedian, Christy Eidson says that there’s something fun at Girl on Girl for everyone.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- BREAKING: Michael Sam Signed to Montreal Alouettes
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope