9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Girl on Girl Comedy – Nashville, Tenn.
Next show is November 7. Tickets are available at Nashville Zanies.
If you find yourself in Music City, skip the line dancing and head straight to Zanies for a bawdy mix of stand-up comedy and burlesque. Don’t let the name fool you. Producer and comedian, Christy Eidson says that there’s something fun at Girl on Girl for everyone.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet