9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 12:54 AM ET
Girl on Girl Comedy – Nashville, Tenn.
Next show is November 7. Tickets are available at Nashville Zanies.
If you find yourself in Music City, skip the line dancing and head straight to Zanies for a bawdy mix of stand-up comedy and burlesque. Don’t let the name fool you. Producer and comedian, Christy Eidson says that there’s something fun at Girl on Girl for everyone.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- PHOTOS: The Refined Furniture of a Gay Ellen's Design Challenge Contestant