9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 12:54 AM ET
Girl on Girl Comedy – Nashville, Tenn.
Next show is November 7. Tickets are available at Nashville Zanies.
If you find yourself in Music City, skip the line dancing and head straight to Zanies for a bawdy mix of stand-up comedy and burlesque. Don’t let the name fool you. Producer and comedian, Christy Eidson says that there’s something fun at Girl on Girl for everyone.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Morrissey's Gay Relationship Scrubbed From U.S. Edition of Autobiography
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM
- No More Bullying WATCH: It Gets Better Speaks to Russian LGBT Youth December 05 2013 6:33 PM
- World News LGBT Rights Are 'Essential Part' of U.S. Foreign Policy, Says Susan Rice December 05 2013 6:15 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge Expected to Rule on Utah Marriage Ban Early Next Year December 05 2013 6:00 PM