9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Bitch Salad – Toronto, Canada
Next show is December 11, and tickets are available at Buddies in Bad Times.
Nestled in the heart of Toronto’s historic gay district, this semi–annual show is hosted by sassy comedian and television personality, Andrew Johnston. His goal is to showcase the next generation of unapologetically smart and funny ladies in the vein of Kathy Griffin or Sarah Silverman (but Canadian, of course). Get yourself a heaping helping of Bitch Salad.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- Op-ed: We Must End PrEP Segregation
- Op-ed: 22 Reasons Queer History Is Important