9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Queer Comedy – Chicago, Ill.
Next show is October 30, and tickets are available at Chicago Zanies.
In an effort to bring LGBT entertainment to a wider audience in Chicago, comedian Adam Guerino created a series called OutLoud Chicago, which presents comedy and storytelling events at various venues across the city. OutLoud Chicago’s most successful event is Queer Comedy Night at Zanies Comedy Club. For more information on LGBT comedy events in Chicago, follow OutLoud Chicago on Facebook.
TALK BACK: Do you know of a hilarious LGBT friendly comedy show in your area? Post a comment with your top picks.
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 1 hour 31 min ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2 hours 12 min ago
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2 hours 21 min ago
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM