9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Queer Comedy – Chicago, Ill.
Next show is October 30, and tickets are available at Chicago Zanies.
In an effort to bring LGBT entertainment to a wider audience in Chicago, comedian Adam Guerino created a series called OutLoud Chicago, which presents comedy and storytelling events at various venues across the city. OutLoud Chicago’s most successful event is Queer Comedy Night at Zanies Comedy Club. For more information on LGBT comedy events in Chicago, follow OutLoud Chicago on Facebook.
TALK BACK: Do you know of a hilarious LGBT friendly comedy show in your area? Post a comment with your top picks.
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- Op-ed: Orange Is the New Black Proves to Be the Model of Queer TV
- Chicago Radio Station Slurs Laverne Cox As She's Featured in John Legend Video
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- Orange is the New Black Earns 12 Emmy Nominations, Laverne Cox Makes History