9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 1:54 AM ET
Queer Comedy – Chicago, Ill.
Next show is October 30, and tickets are available at Chicago Zanies.
In an effort to bring LGBT entertainment to a wider audience in Chicago, comedian Adam Guerino created a series called OutLoud Chicago, which presents comedy and storytelling events at various venues across the city. OutLoud Chicago’s most successful event is Queer Comedy Night at Zanies Comedy Club. For more information on LGBT comedy events in Chicago, follow OutLoud Chicago on Facebook.
TALK BACK: Do you know of a hilarious LGBT friendly comedy show in your area? Post a comment with your top picks.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 40 min 3 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 40 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 25 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM