9 LGBT-Friendly Comedy Shows You Should Support
BY Jami Smith
October 24 2012 12:54 AM ET
Queer Comedy – Chicago, Ill.
Next show is October 30, and tickets are available at Chicago Zanies.
In an effort to bring LGBT entertainment to a wider audience in Chicago, comedian Adam Guerino created a series called OutLoud Chicago, which presents comedy and storytelling events at various venues across the city. OutLoud Chicago’s most successful event is Queer Comedy Night at Zanies Comedy Club. For more information on LGBT comedy events in Chicago, follow OutLoud Chicago on Facebook.
TALK BACK: Do you know of a hilarious LGBT friendly comedy show in your area? Post a comment with your top picks.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit December 09 2013 9:41 PM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM