Best Tweet Ever: Breaking Bieber News Has Us Distracted
BY Jami Smith
November 12 2012 5:28 PM ET
This week, we rejoice in the reelection of our president, we honor our veteran troops, but most importantly, we mourn America’s most tragic loss — the break up of Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez. Here are our favorite Twitter jokes of the week.
For even more laughs, join the legion of more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
And now a post from your Twitter host:
Almost went to the gym before I remembered that lesbians don't give a shit and got a cat instead.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) November 9, 2012
BREAKING: Taco Bell's are popping up everywhere in Colorado
— The Fake CNN (@TheFakeCNN) November 8, 2012
Just once I want John Corbett to slip in a "YOU BROKE MY HEART!" into an Applebee's ad
— Sara Schaefer (@saraschaefer1) November 9, 2012
I walked by an empty chair and hugged President Obama.
— Solomon Georgio (@solomongeorgio) November 8, 2012
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up. I bet Selena pulls an Anne Heche and goes back to dating guys.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) November 10, 2012
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 54 min 21 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 2 hours 34 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 2 hours 43 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM