Best Tweet Ever: Breaking Bieber News Has Us Distracted
BY Jami Smith
November 12 2012 5:28 PM ET
This week, we rejoice in the reelection of our president, we honor our veteran troops, but most importantly, we mourn America’s most tragic loss — the break up of Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez. Here are our favorite Twitter jokes of the week.
For even more laughs, join the legion of more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
And now a post from your Twitter host:
Almost went to the gym before I remembered that lesbians don't give a shit and got a cat instead.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) November 9, 2012
BREAKING: Taco Bell's are popping up everywhere in Colorado
— The Fake CNN (@TheFakeCNN) November 8, 2012
Just once I want John Corbett to slip in a "YOU BROKE MY HEART!" into an Applebee's ad
— Sara Schaefer (@saraschaefer1) November 9, 2012
I walked by an empty chair and hugged President Obama.
— Solomon Georgio (@solomongeorgio) November 8, 2012
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up. I bet Selena pulls an Anne Heche and goes back to dating guys.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) November 10, 2012
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2014
- Country Music Star Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died