Gaysayer's Top Twitter Comedians of 2012
BY Jami Smith
January 11 2013 9:00 AM ET
Our "honorable mentions" who round out the top 10 comedians on Gaysayer:
Papa John's cutting back employee hours to avoid Obamacare, if anyone's hungry for a pizza made by desperate sick people.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 10, 2012
When Elton John and Madonna fight, it's like homosexuality's parents are getting divorced.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) August 6, 2012
John Edwards cheated on his dying wife, had a child and liedabout it. Thank God North Carolina has protected marriage from the gays.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) June 2, 2012
Are you sure Hitler's the worst person ever? Because my friend Becky said she's "officially the worst" after eating three cupcakes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) May 7, 2012
If you don't have anything nice to say, just say "guuuuuuurl" for like 15 seconds and walk away.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) August 31, 2012
- Travel Polaroid Museum Opening at Vegas' LINQ 57 sec ago
- Politics Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade 38 min 51 sec ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch (or Re-Watch) Veronica Mars Now That the Movie Is Out! 40 min 2 sec ago
- Theater These Gay Teen Lovers Are Nothing But Trash 42 min 23 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Matt Bomer 54 min 3 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Gay Rapper Le1f Makes His Network TV Debut 54 min 15 sec ago
- Sports Major League Soccer Steps Up Fight Against Homophobia 55 min 54 sec ago