Gaysayer's Top Twitter Comedians of 2012
BY Jami Smith
January 11 2013 9:00 AM ET
Our "honorable mentions" who round out the top 10 comedians on Gaysayer:
Papa John's cutting back employee hours to avoid Obamacare, if anyone's hungry for a pizza made by desperate sick people.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 10, 2012
When Elton John and Madonna fight, it's like homosexuality's parents are getting divorced.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) August 6, 2012
John Edwards cheated on his dying wife, had a child and liedabout it. Thank God North Carolina has protected marriage from the gays.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) June 2, 2012
Are you sure Hitler's the worst person ever? Because my friend Becky said she's "officially the worst" after eating three cupcakes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) May 7, 2012
If you don't have anything nice to say, just say "guuuuuuurl" for like 15 seconds and walk away.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) August 31, 2012
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Martina Navratilova Blasts Russian Antigay Law
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 1 hour 17 min ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM