Gaysayer's Top Twitter Comedians of 2012
BY Jami Smith
January 11 2013 8:00 AM ET
Our "honorable mentions" who round out the top 10 comedians on Gaysayer:
Papa John's cutting back employee hours to avoid Obamacare, if anyone's hungry for a pizza made by desperate sick people.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 10, 2012
When Elton John and Madonna fight, it's like homosexuality's parents are getting divorced.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) August 6, 2012
John Edwards cheated on his dying wife, had a child and liedabout it. Thank God North Carolina has protected marriage from the gays.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) June 2, 2012
Are you sure Hitler's the worst person ever? Because my friend Becky said she's "officially the worst" after eating three cupcakes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) May 7, 2012
If you don't have anything nice to say, just say "guuuuuuurl" for like 15 seconds and walk away.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) August 31, 2012
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died