Gaysayer's Top Twitter Comedians of 2012
BY Jami Smith
January 11 2013 9:00 AM ET
Our "honorable mentions" who round out the top 10 comedians on Gaysayer:
Papa John's cutting back employee hours to avoid Obamacare, if anyone's hungry for a pizza made by desperate sick people.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 10, 2012
When Elton John and Madonna fight, it's like homosexuality's parents are getting divorced.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) August 6, 2012
John Edwards cheated on his dying wife, had a child and liedabout it. Thank God North Carolina has protected marriage from the gays.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) June 2, 2012
Are you sure Hitler's the worst person ever? Because my friend Becky said she's "officially the worst" after eating three cupcakes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) May 7, 2012
If you don't have anything nice to say, just say "guuuuuuurl" for like 15 seconds and walk away.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) August 31, 2012
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party