6 Musical Suggestions for the Pope's Big Finale
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2013 12:17 PM ET
Here, on this last day before he becomes Mr. Ratzinger again, we note the exit of the most powerful and influential critic of LGBT people in the world. The man who has decried that homosexuality threatens the very existence of humankind. Here are a few suggestions for some show-stopping numbers to put some musical punctuation of a reign of hate.
Liza Minnelli, "Mein Herr," Cabaret
"You have to understand the way I am,
A tiger is a tiger, not a lamb.
You'll never turn the vinegar to jam,
So I do...
What I do...
When I'm through...
Then I'm through...
And I'm through...
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM