WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
BY Neal Broverman
May 19 2013 12:39 PM ET
Saturday Night Live's latest episode, hosted by Argo director Ben Affleck, went full-throttle gay on the May 18 episode, with three LGBT-related skits.
With castmembers Bill Hader and Seth Meyers leaving the show, Hader's club-kid Stefon married Meyer's "Weekend Update" host. But first Meyers had to chase Stefon through the streets of New York and prevent him from marrying Anderson Cooper. There was also a skit poking fun at "conversion therapy" camps, and a fake ad for a new breed of Xanax, specially-formulated to treat the sadness straight people feel when attending fabulous gay weddings. Watch the latter below.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- How to Date an HIV-Negative Guy