WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
BY Neal Broverman
May 19 2013 12:39 PM ET
Saturday Night Live's latest episode, hosted by Argo director Ben Affleck, went full-throttle gay on the May 18 episode, with three LGBT-related skits.
With castmembers Bill Hader and Seth Meyers leaving the show, Hader's club-kid Stefon married Meyer's "Weekend Update" host. But first Meyers had to chase Stefon through the streets of New York and prevent him from marrying Anderson Cooper. There was also a skit poking fun at "conversion therapy" camps, and a fake ad for a new breed of Xanax, specially-formulated to treat the sadness straight people feel when attending fabulous gay weddings. Watch the latter below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana