Comedians We're Proud Of: Gabe Liedman
BY Jami Smith
May 28 2013 6:00 AM ET
If you haven't heard of Gabe Liedman yet, you will. He has already earned a reputation in New York City from hosting a weekly show called The Big Terrific, which often hosts an impressive lineup of stars including Zach Galifianakis (The Hangover) and Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation.)
Liedman's star is rising quickly on a national level, as well. Turn your television set to Comedy Central because he'll be hard to miss. In addition to premiering a stand-up comedy special on The Half Hour, Liedman has also been added to an impressive roster of comedy writers (including longtime Advocate favorite, Tig Notaro) for Inside Amy Shumer, a bold and wildly inappropriate new sketch show starring the sassy comedian.
Inside Amy Schumer airs every Tuesday at 10:30/9:30pm Central.
Here's one reason we're proud of Liedman:
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series