Why Game of Thrones Beats The Real L Word
BY Jami Smith
May 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
Things are heating up on HBO's Game of Thrones so much that excitable hairdresser, Jonathan, can't be bothered with drama on other channels. Since last week's episode lost its time slot to Behind the Candelabra, we're hoping that Jonathan's next recap will be about Matt Damon's chin dimple. Hopefully, this will tide you over until Game of Thrones returns next week:
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children