WATCH: Michele Bachmann's Future, as Imagined by Funny or Die
BY Jami Smith
May 30 2013 5:08 PM ET
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann announced in this Funny or Die exclusive that she won't seek a fifth congressional term, but she's determined to fight the "gay agenda" with her remaining time in office.
During her announcement, Bachmann and husband Marcus make it clear that they still hate dreadful things like same-sex marriage, Obamacare, and the HPV vaccine. What will she do with all of her newfound free time? "I made a list: learn the name of all of my foster children and help Marcus with his one-man stage show." Sounds like the Bachmann family will be pretty busy.
Watch the Funny or Die video clip here.
- Fred Phelps Excommunicated and Near Death?
- Wendy Williams Apologizes for Transphobic Panel Discussion
- New York Times Feature Lets Barilla Off the Hook for Antigay Remarks
- A Brief History of Gays and the St. Patrick's Day Parade
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- LISTEN: Right-Wing Pundits Blast Guinness's Pullout From St. Pat's Parade
- Travel S.F. Getting Its Own Rainbow Crosswalks 11 min 39 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 2 21 min 43 sec ago
- Media New York Times Feature Lets Barilla Off the Hook for Antigay Remarks 23 min 50 sec ago
- Youth School Bans Bullied Kid's My Little Pony Schoolbag 50 min 12 sec ago
- Transgender Wendy Williams Apologizes for Transphobic Panel Discussion 57 min 39 sec ago
- Television RPDR: Music Producer Lucian Piane on Pushing RuPaul & Working with Idol Contestants 1 hour 3 min ago
- Television How I Met Your Dad Adds Second Gay Character 1 hour 5 min ago