WATCH: Michele Bachmann's Future, as Imagined by Funny or Die
BY Jami Smith
May 30 2013 5:08 PM ET
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann announced in this Funny or Die exclusive that she won't seek a fifth congressional term, but she's determined to fight the "gay agenda" with her remaining time in office.
During her announcement, Bachmann and husband Marcus make it clear that they still hate dreadful things like same-sex marriage, Obamacare, and the HPV vaccine. What will she do with all of her newfound free time? "I made a list: learn the name of all of my foster children and help Marcus with his one-man stage show." Sounds like the Bachmann family will be pretty busy.
Watch the Funny or Die video clip here.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'