WATCH: Michele Bachmann's Future, as Imagined by Funny or Die
BY Jami Smith
May 30 2013 4:08 PM ET
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann announced in this Funny or Die exclusive that she won't seek a fifth congressional term, but she's determined to fight the "gay agenda" with her remaining time in office.
During her announcement, Bachmann and husband Marcus make it clear that they still hate dreadful things like same-sex marriage, Obamacare, and the HPV vaccine. What will she do with all of her newfound free time? "I made a list: learn the name of all of my foster children and help Marcus with his one-man stage show." Sounds like the Bachmann family will be pretty busy.
Watch the Funny or Die video clip here.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- In the Galleries: Transformer
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations 41 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination 7:00 AM
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 4:00 AM
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM