WATCH: Michele Bachmann's Future, as Imagined by Funny or Die
BY Jami Smith
May 30 2013 5:08 PM ET
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann announced in this Funny or Die exclusive that she won't seek a fifth congressional term, but she's determined to fight the "gay agenda" with her remaining time in office.
During her announcement, Bachmann and husband Marcus make it clear that they still hate dreadful things like same-sex marriage, Obamacare, and the HPV vaccine. What will she do with all of her newfound free time? "I made a list: learn the name of all of my foster children and help Marcus with his one-man stage show." Sounds like the Bachmann family will be pretty busy.
Watch the Funny or Die video clip here.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery