SPONSORED CONTENT: Armed and Dangerous, Stevie Is Back!
BY Presented by VH1
May 31 2013 2:39 PM ET
The hilarious sketch comedy series Stevie TV is returning for a second season and no one (not even Grandma) is safe! From ketchup lasers (see amazing video below) to her unique take on pop culture’s most outrageous personalities, Stevie has a lot in store this season. “VH1 has allowed us to really push the envelope this season into some great new areas and I can’t wait to show everyone! And TV is fun and I like to be on TV!!!” says the internet star turned TV sensation Stevie Ryan.
Look out for wild new celeb impersonations this season, most notably Kim Richards, Kristen Stewart, Brad Goreski, and even the Biebs himself. Fridays just got a whole lot funnier with the return of Stevie TV — don’t miss the season premiere TONIGHT at 10/9c on VH1.
Get More: Stevie TV
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation