SPONSORED CONTENT: Armed and Dangerous, Stevie Is Back!
BY Presented by VH1
May 31 2013 2:39 PM ET
The hilarious sketch comedy series Stevie TV is returning for a second season and no one (not even Grandma) is safe! From ketchup lasers (see amazing video below) to her unique take on pop culture’s most outrageous personalities, Stevie has a lot in store this season. “VH1 has allowed us to really push the envelope this season into some great new areas and I can’t wait to show everyone! And TV is fun and I like to be on TV!!!” says the internet star turned TV sensation Stevie Ryan.
Look out for wild new celeb impersonations this season, most notably Kim Richards, Kristen Stewart, Brad Goreski, and even the Biebs himself. Fridays just got a whole lot funnier with the return of Stevie TV — don’t miss the season premiere TONIGHT at 10/9c on VH1.
Get More: Stevie TV
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat With Pop Legend Dionne Warwick and Her Granddaughter Cheyenne Elliott