SPONSORED CONTENT: Armed and Dangerous, Stevie Is Back!
BY Presented by VH1
May 31 2013 2:39 PM ET
The hilarious sketch comedy series Stevie TV is returning for a second season and no one (not even Grandma) is safe! From ketchup lasers (see amazing video below) to her unique take on pop culture’s most outrageous personalities, Stevie has a lot in store this season. “VH1 has allowed us to really push the envelope this season into some great new areas and I can’t wait to show everyone! And TV is fun and I like to be on TV!!!” says the internet star turned TV sensation Stevie Ryan.
Look out for wild new celeb impersonations this season, most notably Kim Richards, Kristen Stewart, Brad Goreski, and even the Biebs himself. Fridays just got a whole lot funnier with the return of Stevie TV — don’t miss the season premiere TONIGHT at 10/9c on VH1.
Get More: Stevie TV
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark 2 hours 16 min ago
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang 2 hours 29 min ago
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? 2 hours 42 min ago
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested 6:34 PM
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 4:25 PM