Comedians We're Proud of: James Adomian
BY Jami Smith
June 04 2013 12:10 PM ET
Best known for his spot-on impressions of George W. Bush, Jesse Ventura, Tim Gunn, and many others, James Adomian has made his rounds in sketches on late night shows like Conan and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and was a finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing. The truth is, James Adomian is one of the most versatile comedians working in the industry. Simliar to Kate McKinnon from Saturday Night Live, Adomian's "gay" material is secondary to everything else he can do as a comedian. It's only a matter of time before Adomian is a household name.
He's currently headlining at festivals and comedy clubs all over the country and his comedy album, Low Hangin Fruit is available here.
Here's just one reason we're proud of Adomian:
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights