Comedians We're Proud of: James Adomian
BY Jami Smith
June 04 2013 12:10 PM ET
Best known for his spot-on impressions of George W. Bush, Jesse Ventura, Tim Gunn, and many others, James Adomian has made his rounds in sketches on late night shows like Conan and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and was a finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing. The truth is, James Adomian is one of the most versatile comedians working in the industry. Simliar to Kate McKinnon from Saturday Night Live, Adomian's "gay" material is secondary to everything else he can do as a comedian. It's only a matter of time before Adomian is a household name.
He's currently headlining at festivals and comedy clubs all over the country and his comedy album, Low Hangin Fruit is available here.
Here's just one reason we're proud of Adomian:
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law