Gay of Thrones Recap: Not for the Faint of Heart!
BY Jami Smith
June 05 2013 11:34 AM ET
Last week's episode of Game of Thrones was the most gory and gut-wrenching yet. Those who have read the books have been waiting for years to gloat about it. Clearly, our sassy hero, Jonathan, isn't much of a reader. "Here I am, minding my own business, loving life, living for it. But I know something ominous is about to happen." And then something ominous does happen.
Watch as Jonathan mourns the loss of his favorite characters. Warning! If you aren't into blood and violence (why are you watching Game of Thrones?!!) you might want to stop watching this video around the 2:40 mark.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers