Gay of Thrones Recap: Not for the Faint of Heart!
BY Jami Smith
June 05 2013 11:34 AM ET
Last week's episode of Game of Thrones was the most gory and gut-wrenching yet. Those who have read the books have been waiting for years to gloat about it. Clearly, our sassy hero, Jonathan, isn't much of a reader. "Here I am, minding my own business, loving life, living for it. But I know something ominous is about to happen." And then something ominous does happen.
Watch as Jonathan mourns the loss of his favorite characters. Warning! If you aren't into blood and violence (why are you watching Game of Thrones?!!) you might want to stop watching this video around the 2:40 mark.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'