Gay of Thrones Recap: Not for the Faint of Heart!
BY Jami Smith
June 05 2013 11:34 AM ET
Last week's episode of Game of Thrones was the most gory and gut-wrenching yet. Those who have read the books have been waiting for years to gloat about it. Clearly, our sassy hero, Jonathan, isn't much of a reader. "Here I am, minding my own business, loving life, living for it. But I know something ominous is about to happen." And then something ominous does happen.
Watch as Jonathan mourns the loss of his favorite characters. Warning! If you aren't into blood and violence (why are you watching Game of Thrones?!!) you might want to stop watching this video around the 2:40 mark.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- See Me: Derrick Cobb
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday