Gay of Thrones Recap: Not for the Faint of Heart!
BY Jami Smith
June 05 2013 10:34 AM ET
Last week's episode of Game of Thrones was the most gory and gut-wrenching yet. Those who have read the books have been waiting for years to gloat about it. Clearly, our sassy hero, Jonathan, isn't much of a reader. "Here I am, minding my own business, loving life, living for it. But I know something ominous is about to happen." And then something ominous does happen.
Watch as Jonathan mourns the loss of his favorite characters. Warning! If you aren't into blood and violence (why are you watching Game of Thrones?!!) you might want to stop watching this video around the 2:40 mark.
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 2 min 14 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 32 min 11 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 37 min 20 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 1 hour 18 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 55 sec ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 1 min ago
- People Lady Gaga Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics 2 hours 22 min ago