Gay of Thrones Recap: Not for the Faint of Heart!
BY Jami Smith
June 05 2013 11:34 AM ET
Last week's episode of Game of Thrones was the most gory and gut-wrenching yet. Those who have read the books have been waiting for years to gloat about it. Clearly, our sassy hero, Jonathan, isn't much of a reader. "Here I am, minding my own business, loving life, living for it. But I know something ominous is about to happen." And then something ominous does happen.
Watch as Jonathan mourns the loss of his favorite characters. Warning! If you aren't into blood and violence (why are you watching Game of Thrones?!!) you might want to stop watching this video around the 2:40 mark.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 40 min 34 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 49 min 49 sec ago
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 2 hours 31 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on TV 2 hours 47 min ago
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2:11 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 1:56 PM
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 1:53 PM