Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
BY Jami Smith
December 20 2013 5:29 PM ET
Twitter has had a lot to joke about this week. In news that shocked almost no one, the Duck Dynasty star, Phil Robertson is homophobic. More importantly, did you see the Lady Gaga-Christina Aguilera duet on the season finale of The Voice? Read all of the best jokes about it here.
Join the more than 9,000 people who follow @Gaysayer for LGBT inclusive comedy on a daily basis.
The Duck Dynasty guy's comparison of gays to terrorists is less insulting than Britney Spears' assumption that we'd buy "Work Bitch."
— Dave Holmes (@DaveHolmes) December 20, 2013
Let's focus on the real enemy to the gay community. @GQMagazine interviewed someone with poor grooming habits.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 20, 2013
If the camera adds 10 lbs, does Kelly Ripa even exist?
— lisa goodwin (@LisaGoodwin1) December 18, 2013
We accept the Beyoncé we think we deserve.
— victoria (@theblowout) December 20, 2013
I thought we all knew inbred swamp people were homophobic. Unless there's a banjo playing. Then game on queers!
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) December 19, 2013
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home