Please, Take the X Out of Xmas
BY Christopher Harrity
December 23 2013 5:30 AM ET
The Chippendales' Christmas Jingle Bells
Evidently this Christmas clapper action trick has been around for a while. Apparently the advertising folks at Kmart have been visiting male stripper clubs. These dancers will get coal in their thongs on Christmas morn, I promise.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers