The 10 Cattiest, Craziest Antigay Comments of 2013
BY Jase Peeples
December 24 2013 7:00 AM ET
Phil Robertson: Homosexuality Is Like Bestiality, Prostitution, Alcoholism, and Terrorism
In a now-infamous interview with GQ magazine, Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson equated homosexuality with bestiality, prostitution, adultery, alcoholism, and terrorism, and claimed LGBT people were illogical “sinners.”
“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” Robertson said. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolators, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers — they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?