The 10 Cattiest, Craziest Antigay Comments of 2013
BY Jase Peeples
December 24 2013 7:00 AM ET
Dmitry Kiselyov: Gay Hearts Should Be Burned
Dmitry Kiselyov, the anchor of Russia's most popular news program, appeared on a competing, Kremlin-controlled show and claimed the country’s law against "gay propaganda" doesn't go far enough.
"I think that just imposing fines on gays for homosexual propaganda among teenagers is not enough,” Kiselyov said. “They should be banned from donating blood, sperm. And their hearts, in case of the automobile accident, should be buried in the ground or burned as unsuitable for the continuation of life."
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes