The 10 Cattiest, Craziest Antigay Comments of 2013
BY Jase Peeples
December 24 2013 7:00 AM ET
Dmitry Kiselyov: Gay Hearts Should Be Burned
Dmitry Kiselyov, the anchor of Russia's most popular news program, appeared on a competing, Kremlin-controlled show and claimed the country’s law against "gay propaganda" doesn't go far enough.
"I think that just imposing fines on gays for homosexual propaganda among teenagers is not enough,” Kiselyov said. “They should be banned from donating blood, sperm. And their hearts, in case of the automobile accident, should be buried in the ground or burned as unsuitable for the continuation of life."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV