Best Tweets: Gayest Grammys Anyone Could Dream Up
BY Jami Smith
January 27 2014 1:53 AM ET
What an historic night it was at the Grammys for LGBT people. Twitter collectively broke down in tears as Macklemore and Ryan Lewis invited Madonna and Queen Latifah to help them marry off 33 couples during their performance of "Same Love."
Here's a roundup of our favorite jokes from our Gaysayer comedians. Follow us on Twitter for more.
First kissing a girl. Now being all Wiccan. Quit stealing lesbian swag, Katy Perry. #GRAMMYs
— Janine Brito (@janinebrito) January 27, 2014
— Travon Free (@Travon) January 27, 2014
"Blurred Lines" live just isn't the same when Billy Ray Cyrus isn't failing as a parent during it.
— John Fugelsang (@JohnFugelsang) January 27, 2014
I'd say the odds are 70/30 that Queen Latifah has a Jodie Foster style mental breakdown during this upcoming wedding thing.
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) January 27, 2014
Madonna looks over the crowd and sneers, "My marriages were gayer." #Grammys
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) January 27, 2014
Gay or straight, when you get married at the #Grammys you're making a statement, and that statement is your marriage ain't gonna last long.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) January 27, 2014
So Madonna wore white to someone else's wedding? RUDE. #GRAMMYs
— JP (@jessiepeterson) January 27, 2014
Scared that a closet has collapsed on Latifah. Can someone check on her? #GRAMMYs
— Kate Aurthur (@KateAurthur) January 27, 2014
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 27, 2014
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Page not found | Advocate.com
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'