WATCH: Bill Hader on Aggressive Stefon Fans and Kissing Ty Burrell
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2014 2:21 PM ET
Bill Hader appeared on Conan on Monday night to promote his new Sundance hit, The Skeleton Twins. The film also stars former SNL buddy Kristen Wiig and Modern Family's Ty Burrell, who plays Hader's ex-lover. Hader tells Conan that he called Burrell to inform him that their steamy make-out scene was cut from the film. "Remember that wonderful night we had together? Well, they cut it."
Hader also reminisces about his popular gay character Stefon and how aggressive fans can still get when they see him. "One time I was on a corner with our daughter, Harper, who was 5 months old and in a Baby Bjorn. A guy walked up to me and goes, 'I so want to fuck Stefon."
Watch Hader's aggressive fan story below:
Here's Hader talking about his romantic scene with Ty Burrell:
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher