WATCH: Stephen Colbert Rants About Grammy Weddings
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2014 3:26 PM ET
On his show last night, Stephen Colbert was shocked by the public display of gayness at the Grammys on Sunday night. Because gay tends to wear off on others, Colbert quipped, "I cannot believe that on national television they held a mass gay wedding. Officially it was only 33 couples but who knows how many people were inadvertently gay married last night? It’s just like a Gallagher concert. The first two rows are in the gay splash zone."
Watch the full clip below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'