WATCH: Stephen Colbert Rants About Grammy Weddings
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2014 4:26 PM ET
On his show last night, Stephen Colbert was shocked by the public display of gayness at the Grammys on Sunday night. Because gay tends to wear off on others, Colbert quipped, "I cannot believe that on national television they held a mass gay wedding. Officially it was only 33 couples but who knows how many people were inadvertently gay married last night? It’s just like a Gallagher concert. The first two rows are in the gay splash zone."
Watch the full clip below:
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument