WATCH: Parody Video Gives a New Definition of 'Sochi'
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 5:00 AM ET
Thanks to synth pop band, Potpourri of Pearls, the word "Sochi" can be added to the Urban Dictionary. In response to the anti-gay laws in Russia, the band has enlisted the help of transgender performance artist, Justin Vivian Bond, to make the word seem more, um, pleasurable. What's the new definition of the word? Watch the video below to find out. Just don't watch it at work.
Watch the music video for "Sochi" below:
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark 2 hours 38 min ago
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang 2 hours 52 min ago
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested 6:34 PM
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 4:25 PM