WATCH: Parody Video Gives a New Definition of 'Sochi'
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 5:00 AM ET
Thanks to synth pop band, Potpourri of Pearls, the word "Sochi" can be added to the Urban Dictionary. In response to the anti-gay laws in Russia, the band has enlisted the help of transgender performance artist, Justin Vivian Bond, to make the word seem more, um, pleasurable. What's the new definition of the word? Watch the video below to find out. Just don't watch it at work.
Watch the music video for "Sochi" below:
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court