WATCH: Parody Video Gives a New Definition of 'Sochi'
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 4:00 AM ET
Thanks to synth pop band, Potpourri of Pearls, the word "Sochi" can be added to the Urban Dictionary. In response to the anti-gay laws in Russia, the band has enlisted the help of transgender performance artist, Justin Vivian Bond, to make the word seem more, um, pleasurable. What's the new definition of the word? Watch the video below to find out. Just don't watch it at work.
Watch the music video for "Sochi" below:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?