WATCH: Parody Video Gives a New Definition of 'Sochi'
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 5:00 AM ET
Thanks to synth pop band, Potpourri of Pearls, the word "Sochi" can be added to the Urban Dictionary. In response to the anti-gay laws in Russia, the band has enlisted the help of transgender performance artist, Justin Vivian Bond, to make the word seem more, um, pleasurable. What's the new definition of the word? Watch the video below to find out. Just don't watch it at work.
Watch the music video for "Sochi" below:
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'