WATCH: Parody Video Gives a New Definition of 'Sochi'
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 5:00 AM ET
Thanks to synth pop band, Potpourri of Pearls, the word "Sochi" can be added to the Urban Dictionary. In response to the anti-gay laws in Russia, the band has enlisted the help of transgender performance artist, Justin Vivian Bond, to make the word seem more, um, pleasurable. What's the new definition of the word? Watch the video below to find out. Just don't watch it at work.
Watch the music video for "Sochi" below:
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers