Hillary Clinton Tweets Best Super Bowl Jokes For the Win
BY Jami Smith
February 02 2014 10:06 PM ET
Let's hope that the Denver Broncos stay away from Twitter for a while.
In a Super Bowl where the commercials had more action than the actual game, our Gaysayer Twitter comedians had plenty of fodder for jokes. The winner of Twitter tonight was budding comedian, Hillary Clinton.
It’s so much more fun to watch FOX when it’s someone else being blitzed & sacked! #SuperBowl
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 3, 2014
Now I understand the expression "beating a dead horse."
— James Taranto (@jamestaranto) February 3, 2014
I bet if I auditioned to be on the Broncos I would, at the very least, get a callback.
— Amy Rhodes (@iamamyrhodes) February 3, 2014
To put this Super Bowl in Downton Abbey terms: Imagine Matthew died every episode :(
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) February 3, 2014
At this point the Sarah McLaughlin ASPCA commercial would be less depressing #SuperBowl
— Mike Gillerman (@moishendlishus) February 3, 2014
— Jeffrey Jay (@HeyJeffreyJay) February 3, 2014
Bruno Mars' fiery backdrop is a tribute to the horrifying dungeon where Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ended up last year.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) February 3, 2014
Bruno Mars' backup dancers have more rushing yards than the Broncos' offense.
— Hemant Mehta (@hemantmehta) February 3, 2014
EMERGENCY PRAYER SURGE IN ROCKY MOUNTAIN SECTOR
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 3, 2014
Weird to think that joe namaths coat was just playing in the puppy bowl 4 hours ago
— Jeffrey Hadz (@Hadzilla) February 2, 2014
And now, Macklemore will marry a Seahawk and a Bronco.
— Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) February 3, 2014
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 1 hour 30 min ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 56 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 2 hours 1 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 2 hours 24 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 2 hours 26 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM