PLAY: New Online Game Makes Putin More Fabulous
BY Jami Smith
February 14 2014 11:30 AM ET
In the new online game, "Putin's Fabulous Wardrobe," you can make the Russian president look less like a scary paper doll and more like a gender bending runway model. The idea was created by Belgian fashion designer Kristof Buntinx, whose iconic collection provides the user with unique outfits to choose from for their makeover.
The designer jokingly admits that since last summer when he created his Russian-inspired boxer shorts, he's been afraid that he would end up with the KGB hot on his heels in a bid to settle the score. “I hope in any case that Putin, and with him lots of other Russians, will see the error of their ways." For real life outfits, check out Buntinx's latest collection here.
Mix and match your own fabulous version of President Putin below:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View