WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 5, 'Plugs'
BY Jase Peeples
February 21 2014 9:00 AM ET
Jeffrey’s plan to become the world’s first overweight 55-year-old gay drama queen in a boy band hasn’t been shaping up the way he imagined.
This time, Jeffrey knows exactly what he needs to appeal to his tween demographic — a great head of hair … plugs.
As Jeffrey himself points out:“So my mission into boy-band stardom has had a few bumps in the road, but I will not let the simple things like appearance keep my down! I’m going to have the best hair in the business. And I know just the person who can help me! Hopefully, she will be done clearing someone’s chakra in time for my appointment! I can’t wait to get my hair plugs!”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 5 below.
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Current Issue Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis 34 min 12 sec ago
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 1 hour 33 min ago
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM