WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 5, 'Plugs'
BY Jase Peeples
February 21 2014 9:00 AM ET
Jeffrey’s plan to become the world’s first overweight 55-year-old gay drama queen in a boy band hasn’t been shaping up the way he imagined.
This time, Jeffrey knows exactly what he needs to appeal to his tween demographic — a great head of hair … plugs.
As Jeffrey himself points out:“So my mission into boy-band stardom has had a few bumps in the road, but I will not let the simple things like appearance keep my down! I’m going to have the best hair in the business. And I know just the person who can help me! Hopefully, she will be done clearing someone’s chakra in time for my appointment! I can’t wait to get my hair plugs!”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 5 below.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis March 11 2014 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 March 11 2014 5:55 PM