WATCH: Paul Rudd Lip-Synching to Queen and Tina Turner Will Cheer You Up
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2014 7:22 PM ET
One of the best bits from Jimmy Fallon's old show, Late Night, was when he would challenge celebrities to epic lip-synching battles.
Luckily, Fallon has decided to introduce his lip-synching shtick to the Tonight Show audience, and who better to start with than the always adorable Paul Rudd? Rudd must've done his homework, because he pulls off an incredibly nuanced version of Tina Turner's "You Better Be Good to Me" and clinches the win over Fallon with his joyful rendition of "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.
Enjoy this clip over and over until the work week is done and you can practice your own lip-synching moves:
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games