WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 6, 'Hydrate'
BY Jase Peeples
February 28 2014 2:40 PM ET
Being bad can be oh so good, and Jeffrey knows if he really wants to become the world’s first overweight 55-year-old gay drama queen in a boy band he’s going to have unleash his inner bad boy.
In this week’s episode of Jeffrey: The Series, our favorite boy-band gonna-be follows in the footsteps of one of the biggest star screw-ups of our day and reaches out to Mama Lohan for some sage advice on spinning his breakdown as a case of dehydration.
As Jeffrey puts it: “Teen stars these days … it’s like a total career move screwing up! So instead of changing my hairstyle I’m looking to change my image. I’m going to be a trendsetter, and if that means I have a bad-boy moment in the eyes of the public, so be it! I am loving my new look already! But it is a tad warm wearing this inside the house. What could possibly happen!?”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 6 below.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana