WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 6, 'Hydrate'
BY Jase Peeples
February 28 2014 2:40 PM ET
Being bad can be oh so good, and Jeffrey knows if he really wants to become the world’s first overweight 55-year-old gay drama queen in a boy band he’s going to have unleash his inner bad boy.
In this week’s episode of Jeffrey: The Series, our favorite boy-band gonna-be follows in the footsteps of one of the biggest star screw-ups of our day and reaches out to Mama Lohan for some sage advice on spinning his breakdown as a case of dehydration.
As Jeffrey puts it: “Teen stars these days … it’s like a total career move screwing up! So instead of changing my hairstyle I’m looking to change my image. I’m going to be a trendsetter, and if that means I have a bad-boy moment in the eyes of the public, so be it! I am loving my new look already! But it is a tad warm wearing this inside the house. What could possibly happen!?”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 6 below.
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina
- Top 20 Gay Travel Destinations of 2013
- Gay Health - HIV and AIDS News, Fitness Tips & Health Commentary
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM