WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’
BY Jase Peeples
March 07 2014 1:59 PM ET
Can’t you just picture it: the adoring fans waving, the stream of snaps from a mob of peering paparazzi, and the wishes of a hundred wannabes following you as you cross that velvet rope to enter the area of the club you were born to grace with your presence — the VIP room!
While the wallflowers dream of being the life of the party, Jeffrey knows it’s only a matter of time before the world realizes he is the party. After all, he’s destined to be the first overweight 55-year-old gay drama queen in a boy band, and he’s ready to hold court in any club with a level of fabulousness never before seen.
As Jeffrey says: “I have found that standing behind the red velvet rope is practice for when I’m on the other side! By this time next year … I’ll be the one with all the cameras pointing at him! Boy band history here I come! After all, this boring side is just a holding pen for all that glitters just a little bit brighter than the rest! And mercy knows I’ve been holding this glitter in for a long time!”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 7 below.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion