WATCH: Anderson Cooper and Seth Meyers Are Gay Gym Buddies
BY Jami Smith
March 18 2014 11:30 AM ET
Anderson Cooper and Seth Meyers have a lot in common, other than they both tried to marry Stefon on Saturday Night Live. Cooper appeared as a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers and sort of, kind of, admitted to checking Meyers out at the gym. When Meyers tells the audience that they attended the same gym, Cooper is quick to chime in with, "It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet and I assumed you were gay because there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there." After admiring Cooper's stamina on a treadmill, Meyers finally sets the record straight that he is, in fact, straight. "If that's how you want to play it Seth."
Even if Meyers' only true gay love is his former onscreen husband from SNL, Stefon, it would be fun to see him and Cooper do more together. An onscreen giggle fit duel, perhaps?
Watch the interview below:
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'