WATCH: Anderson Cooper and Seth Meyers Are Gay Gym Buddies
BY Jami Smith
March 18 2014 11:30 AM ET
Anderson Cooper and Seth Meyers have a lot in common, other than they both tried to marry Stefon on Saturday Night Live. Cooper appeared as a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers and sort of, kind of, admitted to checking Meyers out at the gym. When Meyers tells the audience that they attended the same gym, Cooper is quick to chime in with, "It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet and I assumed you were gay because there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there." After admiring Cooper's stamina on a treadmill, Meyers finally sets the record straight that he is, in fact, straight. "If that's how you want to play it Seth."
Even if Meyers' only true gay love is his former onscreen husband from SNL, Stefon, it would be fun to see him and Cooper do more together. An onscreen giggle fit duel, perhaps?
Watch the interview below:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Louisiana Judge Strikes Down State's Marriage Ban
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Fergie: Labels and Love
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- WATCH: YouTuber R.J. Aguiar Releases 'Ask a Bi Guy'