WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 3
BY Jami Smith
March 24 2014 2:06 PM ET
It's hard to be a twenty something year old gay man in Los Angeles.
It's even harder when no one believes your lies about being a twenty something year old gay man in Los Angeles.
Danton (played by the delightfully unhinged Drew Droege) isn't coping well with getting older. When asked his actual age by his pal Parker (Jason Looney), Danton screams, "Guys in LA are so age obsessed. Get over it. I've lived. I've smoked. I've Diet Coked. But does that make me 35 all of a sudden?"
Watch Episode three of Not Looking below to see Danton seek redemption in the arms of an even bigger train wreck:
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda