WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 3
BY Jami Smith
March 24 2014 2:06 PM ET
It's hard to be a twenty something year old gay man in Los Angeles.
It's even harder when no one believes your lies about being a twenty something year old gay man in Los Angeles.
Danton (played by the delightfully unhinged Drew Droege) isn't coping well with getting older. When asked his actual age by his pal Parker (Jason Looney), Danton screams, "Guys in LA are so age obsessed. Get over it. I've lived. I've smoked. I've Diet Coked. But does that make me 35 all of a sudden?"
Watch Episode three of Not Looking below to see Danton seek redemption in the arms of an even bigger train wreck:
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses