#TBT: The Most Ridiculous Vintage Underwear Ads We Could Find
BY Christopher Harrity
March 27 2014 5:30 AM ET
Sometimes I like to light up a cigar and wash my underwear at night. I try to be in the moment.
Judd Hirsch's career was floundering a bit before the Taxi gig.
Warning, white, when wet becomes transparent. But Sebastian didn't tell you that when he dragged you into the water with all those boys looking, did he?
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself