#TBT: The Most Ridiculous Vintage Underwear Ads We Could Find
BY Christopher Harrity
March 27 2014 5:30 AM ET
Sometimes I like to light up a cigar and wash my underwear at night. I try to be in the moment.
Judd Hirsch's career was floundering a bit before the Taxi gig.
Warning, white, when wet becomes transparent. But Sebastian didn't tell you that when he dragged you into the water with all those boys looking, did he?
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, and They've Changed This World
- WATCH: Gay Inaugural Poet's Marriage Equality Tribute Will Give You Goosebumps