#TBT: The Most Ridiculous Vintage Underwear Ads We Could Find
BY Christopher Harrity
March 27 2014 5:30 AM ET
Sometimes I like to light up a cigar and wash my underwear at night. I try to be in the moment.
Judd Hirsch's career was floundering a bit before the Taxi gig.
Warning, white, when wet becomes transparent. But Sebastian didn't tell you that when he dragged you into the water with all those boys looking, did he?
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Three Kentucky Counties Still Holding Out on Marriage Equality