WATCH: Web Series Day Drunk Gays Spoofs Boys Who Brunch
BY Daniel Reynolds
April 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
A new Web series presents a hilarious look at gay men who brunch.
Day Drunk Gays, a provocative new YouTube series written by Ean Weslynn and directed by Benjamin Simons, released its midseason finale this week: “#SOOTIRED.”
In typical Day Drunk Gays fashion, the brunch participants try to outwit one another in creating metaphors for their exhaustion. For example, one diner states “I’m so tired, I’m Katy Perry’s new album.”
Day Drunk Gays regularly features five gay men who trade barbs and witticisms over mimosas. Moreover, each episode features a topic that offers commentary on gay culture, such as hookup apps, fashion, and pornography.
Watch the episode below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Texas Couple Who Sued for Marriage License Will Now Receive It
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant