WATCH: Web Series Day Drunk Gays Spoofs Boys Who Brunch
BY Daniel Reynolds
April 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
A new Web series presents a hilarious look at gay men who brunch.
Day Drunk Gays, a provocative new YouTube series written by Ean Weslynn and directed by Benjamin Simons, released its midseason finale this week: “#SOOTIRED.”
In typical Day Drunk Gays fashion, the brunch participants try to outwit one another in creating metaphors for their exhaustion. For example, one diner states “I’m so tired, I’m Katy Perry’s new album.”
Day Drunk Gays regularly features five gay men who trade barbs and witticisms over mimosas. Moreover, each episode features a topic that offers commentary on gay culture, such as hookup apps, fashion, and pornography.
Watch the episode below.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality