WATCH: Web Series Day Drunk Gays Spoofs Boys Who Brunch
BY Daniel Reynolds
April 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
A new Web series presents a hilarious look at gay men who brunch.
Day Drunk Gays, a provocative new YouTube series written by Ean Weslynn and directed by Benjamin Simons, released its midseason finale this week: “#SOOTIRED.”
In typical Day Drunk Gays fashion, the brunch participants try to outwit one another in creating metaphors for their exhaustion. For example, one diner states “I’m so tired, I’m Katy Perry’s new album.”
Day Drunk Gays regularly features five gay men who trade barbs and witticisms over mimosas. Moreover, each episode features a topic that offers commentary on gay culture, such as hookup apps, fashion, and pornography.
Watch the episode below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun