Poll: Who Would You Have Picked to Fill Letterman's Spot?
BY Jami Smith
April 10 2014 12:34 PM ET
It's official. Stephen Colbert will be replacing David Letterman as the CBS Late Night host, according to news outlets everywhere. (As you can probably tell by our constant sharing of his videos, we're fans of Colbert.)
Before Colbert was chosen, though, other names tossed around included Neil Patrick Harris. That got us thinking about how exciting it would be to shake up the late night game with an LGBT host. We narrowed it down to our top six choices. Who do you think would've been the best LGBT choice as the new Late Night host?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality