Poll: Who Would You Have Picked to Fill Letterman's Spot?
BY Jami Smith
April 10 2014 12:34 PM ET
It's official. Stephen Colbert will be replacing David Letterman as the CBS Late Night host, according to news outlets everywhere. (As you can probably tell by our constant sharing of his videos, we're fans of Colbert.)
Before Colbert was chosen, though, other names tossed around included Neil Patrick Harris. That got us thinking about how exciting it would be to shake up the late night game with an LGBT host. We narrowed it down to our top six choices. Who do you think would've been the best LGBT choice as the new Late Night host?
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- WATCH: Antigay Discrimination Is 'So One Month Ago,' Says Jon Stewart