Poll: Who Would You Have Picked to Fill Letterman's Spot?
BY Jami Smith
April 10 2014 12:34 PM ET
It's official. Stephen Colbert will be replacing David Letterman as the CBS Late Night host, according to news outlets everywhere. (As you can probably tell by our constant sharing of his videos, we're fans of Colbert.)
Before Colbert was chosen, though, other names tossed around included Neil Patrick Harris. That got us thinking about how exciting it would be to shake up the late night game with an LGBT host. We narrowed it down to our top six choices. Who do you think would've been the best LGBT choice as the new Late Night host?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback