Poll: Who Would You Have Picked to Fill Letterman's Spot?
BY Jami Smith
April 10 2014 12:34 PM ET
It's official. Stephen Colbert will be replacing David Letterman as the CBS Late Night host, according to news outlets everywhere. (As you can probably tell by our constant sharing of his videos, we're fans of Colbert.)
Before Colbert was chosen, though, other names tossed around included Neil Patrick Harris. That got us thinking about how exciting it would be to shake up the late night game with an LGBT host. We narrowed it down to our top six choices. Who do you think would've been the best LGBT choice as the new Late Night host?
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Homophobe Scott Lively Will Be on Ballot for Mass. Governor
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits