Poll: Who Would You Have Picked to Fill Letterman's Spot?
BY Jami Smith
April 10 2014 12:34 PM ET
It's official. Stephen Colbert will be replacing David Letterman as the CBS Late Night host, according to news outlets everywhere. (As you can probably tell by our constant sharing of his videos, we're fans of Colbert.)
Before Colbert was chosen, though, other names tossed around included Neil Patrick Harris. That got us thinking about how exciting it would be to shake up the late night game with an LGBT host. We narrowed it down to our top six choices. Who do you think would've been the best LGBT choice as the new Late Night host?
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself