#TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
BY Christopher Harrity
April 10 2014 6:00 AM ET
Welcome to the Valley of the Double Entendre, where gay people see meanings that aren't there ... or are they? Could anyone ever have been so innocent?
Fasten your seat belt, Earle, it's going to be a long symbolic ride.
My compliments on your very good taste in capelets, young, young man.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust