#TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
BY Christopher Harrity
April 10 2014 6:00 AM ET
Wait! What? No, it's not the plump vividly red wiener perched oh so close to that young man's cherry virgin lips that made us think this ad had gay overtones. Guess you missed the gay singing wieners at the bottom of the ad. Although now that you point that out, yeah, pretty gay.
Really, Dwayne, are we going to get into one of those protracted arguments about Bauhaus vs. De Stijl again?
As your ski instructor, it's the least I can do after you took that nasty fall. Where are the scissors? I think we're going to have to cut those stretch pants off you.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth