Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Colbert got fresh with gay tennis icon Billie Jean King right before she headed to the Sochi Olympics as part of the American delegation. Their rapport is pretty adorable...
Can't everyone watch this, um, colorful liturgical dance to King of Glory over and over for an hour and still crack up? Or is that just us?
Colbert on how to ruin gay marriage — this gets real, guys...
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing