Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Right before the Supreme Court heard arguments about the Defense of Marriage Act, Colbert put the moment in context. "We're living in a golden age of being gay. These days, a gay couple can get married from Seattle to Boston, and one other place in between..."
An excerpt from Colbert from his book I Am America (And So Can You) on the Roman Catholic Church, or "church" for short...
In case you didn't know, Colbert is a big Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fan, so he completely geeked out when Sir Ian McKellen appeared on his show...
Colbert on ex-gay reparative therapy: So much in-character shade is thrown, it's insane...
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt