Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Right before the Supreme Court heard arguments about the Defense of Marriage Act, Colbert put the moment in context. "We're living in a golden age of being gay. These days, a gay couple can get married from Seattle to Boston, and one other place in between..."
An excerpt from Colbert from his book I Am America (And So Can You) on the Roman Catholic Church, or "church" for short...
In case you didn't know, Colbert is a big Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fan, so he completely geeked out when Sir Ian McKellen appeared on his show...
Colbert on ex-gay reparative therapy: So much in-character shade is thrown, it's insane...
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People