Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Colbert on Jason Collins's coming out: "Now when I hoop it up with my basketbros, I can't use expressions like, 'Take it to the hole' or 'jamming the rim' or 'hey, let's touch each other's penises...'"
Colbert on gay weddings at the Grammys: "Officially it was only 33 couples, but who knows how many people were inadvertently gay married last night? It’s just like a Gallagher concert. The first two rows are in the gay splash zone..."
Colbert's interview with transgender author and advocate Janet Mock is pretty great, compared to her previous (and insanely uncomfortable) appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight...
Hey, Colbert on Letterman in 2010. How cute...
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'