Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Colbert on Jason Collins's coming out: "Now when I hoop it up with my basketbros, I can't use expressions like, 'Take it to the hole' or 'jamming the rim' or 'hey, let's touch each other's penises...'"
Colbert on gay weddings at the Grammys: "Officially it was only 33 couples, but who knows how many people were inadvertently gay married last night? It’s just like a Gallagher concert. The first two rows are in the gay splash zone..."
Colbert's interview with transgender author and advocate Janet Mock is pretty great, compared to her previous (and insanely uncomfortable) appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight...
Hey, Colbert on Letterman in 2010. How cute...
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Over 100 Photos Of DC Black Pride