Our Favorite Colbert Moments
BY Michelle Garcia
April 15 2014 7:06 AM ET
Colbert on Jason Collins's coming out: "Now when I hoop it up with my basketbros, I can't use expressions like, 'Take it to the hole' or 'jamming the rim' or 'hey, let's touch each other's penises...'"
Colbert on gay weddings at the Grammys: "Officially it was only 33 couples, but who knows how many people were inadvertently gay married last night? It’s just like a Gallagher concert. The first two rows are in the gay splash zone..."
Colbert's interview with transgender author and advocate Janet Mock is pretty great, compared to her previous (and insanely uncomfortable) appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight...
Hey, Colbert on Letterman in 2010. How cute...
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs