WATCH: Dax Shepherd's Crush on Brad Pitt is Too Real For Kristen Bell
BY Jami Smith
April 18 2014 8:32 AM ET
Parenthood actor Dax Shepherd has a very public crush on Brad Pitt. When he appeared as a guest on Ellen, the host presented him with a giant oil painting of the two actors together as a gag. Well it seems that Shepherd took the joke gift very seriously. When his wife, Kristen Bell (Frozen) appeared as a guest on Ellen, she revealed that the painting takes up residence in the most intimate of places, right above their bed. That's one way to add spice to a marriage.
Watch the clip to see the truly glorious painting:
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Antigay Group's Ad Tells Supreme Court: Marriage 'God's Alone to Decide'