#TBT: The 12 Campiest Songs Ever Recorded
BY Christopher Harrity
April 24 2014 7:00 AM ET
Paul Anka: "You're Having My Baby," 1974
Heterosexual camp. Cringe-worthy from its release date.
Dolly Parton: "The Bargain Store," 1976
Secondhand meaning not quite so fresh. Previously owned. Tatterdemalion.
Ethel Merman: Disco version, "Everything's Coming Up Roses," 1979
Cole Porter's favorite singer also singlehandedly killed disco.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend