#TBT: The 12 Campiest Songs Ever Recorded
BY Christopher Harrity
April 24 2014 7:00 AM ET
Paul Anka: "You're Having My Baby," 1974
Heterosexual camp. Cringe-worthy from its release date.
Dolly Parton: "The Bargain Store," 1976
Secondhand meaning not quite so fresh. Previously owned. Tatterdemalion.
Ethel Merman: Disco version, "Everything's Coming Up Roses," 1979
Cole Porter's favorite singer also singlehandedly killed disco.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral