#TBT: The 12 Campiest Songs Ever Recorded
BY Christopher Harrity
April 24 2014 7:00 AM ET
Paul Anka: "You're Having My Baby," 1974
Heterosexual camp. Cringe-worthy from its release date.
Dolly Parton: "The Bargain Store," 1976
Secondhand meaning not quite so fresh. Previously owned. Tatterdemalion.
Ethel Merman: Disco version, "Everything's Coming Up Roses," 1979
Cole Porter's favorite singer also singlehandedly killed disco.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself