WATCH: The Creepy Yet Mesmerizing Frozen-'Thriller' Mashup You Didn't Know You Wanted
BY Kevin OKeeffe
April 25 2014 12:32 PM ET
Are you already bored with the cute Navy baseball boys lip-synching Frozen? Only kidding — you could never be tired of them, because they're the best. But maybe they're just too adorable for you to handle on a Friday, yet you still need your Frozen fix. Maybe you're looking for something capital-W weird. Luckily, we have just the thing.
In this animated clip that popped up earlier this week, Frozen's snow queen Elsa channels Michael Jackson and leads the cast of Disney's blockbuster in doing the "Thriller" dance. Why? Who knows! Who cares! It's Friday!
Admittedly, it's pretty creepy — backing up the one Elsa are two Annas, four Kristoffs, and five Hanses. So it's basically a Frozen clone army version of the 13 Going on 30 "Thriller" scene. Moreover, their faces aren't animated, so they all have the same blank expression throughout. You might even say their faces are... frozen.
But despite the oddity, it's a fun novelty to enjoy as you avoid whatever work you should be doing today. Watch the clip below:
NOTE: An earlier version of this post incorrectly identified Hans as Sven. The author of this post is a massive Frozen fan, and you've no idea how much he regrets the error.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series