WATCH: Alan Cumming's Worst Audition
BY Jami Smith
April 28 2014 1:26 PM ET
Cabaret star Alan Cumming thought he had nailed an audition for a Woody Allen film — before things got physical. Cumming tells the story that Allen hid behind a wall while watching his audition like a "startled little deer." By the end of the reading, Allen seemingly took a liking to the actor. Just as Cumming thought he had won the part, he went in for a celebratory hug with Allen, and it ruined everything.
Watch Alan Cumming's hilariously awkward story below:
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple