#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
Sorry, folks. All Hardy Boys books are gay. GAY-gay.
Everybody likes butch what? Oh, got it. The boy's name. Hmm. Is this like where they call the very large man "Tiny"? Because those baggy anklets ... well, never mind.
We aren't concerned with the sex facts that pertain to women at all here, buddy.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs