#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
Sorry, folks. All Hardy Boys books are gay. GAY-gay.
Everybody likes butch what? Oh, got it. The boy's name. Hmm. Is this like where they call the very large man "Tiny"? Because those baggy anklets ... well, never mind.
We aren't concerned with the sex facts that pertain to women at all here, buddy.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'