#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
Sorry, folks. All Hardy Boys books are gay. GAY-gay.
Everybody likes butch what? Oh, got it. The boy's name. Hmm. Is this like where they call the very large man "Tiny"? Because those baggy anklets ... well, never mind.
We aren't concerned with the sex facts that pertain to women at all here, buddy.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview