#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
Sorry, folks. All Hardy Boys books are gay. GAY-gay.
Everybody likes butch what? Oh, got it. The boy's name. Hmm. Is this like where they call the very large man "Tiny"? Because those baggy anklets ... well, never mind.
We aren't concerned with the sex facts that pertain to women at all here, buddy.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Denied: Antigay Kentucky Clerk Loses in Federal Court Again
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- Op-ed: An LGBT Perspective on the Iran Nuclear Deal