WATCH: A Public Service Announcement Against Selfies
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 11:24 AM ET
"Every day, thousands of gay men do not leave the house until their selfie gets enough likes for them to feel secure." Gay comedian Phillip Henry is the new Sarah McLachlan in this parody video spoofing the need for validation by taking the perfect selfie. Would you contribute fifty cents a day to this cause if it were real? Maybe the next PSA will be for people who Instagram their food.
Watch the all too true parody PSA below:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment