WATCH: A Public Service Announcement Against Selfies
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 12:24 PM ET
"Every day, thousands of gay men do not leave the house until their selfie gets enough likes for them to feel secure." Gay comedian Phillip Henry is the new Sarah McLachlan in this parody video spoofing the need for validation by taking the perfect selfie. Would you contribute fifty cents a day to this cause if it were real? Maybe the next PSA will be for people who Instagram their food.
Watch the all too true parody PSA below:
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'