WATCH: A Public Service Announcement Against Selfies
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 11:24 AM ET
"Every day, thousands of gay men do not leave the house until their selfie gets enough likes for them to feel secure." Gay comedian Phillip Henry is the new Sarah McLachlan in this parody video spoofing the need for validation by taking the perfect selfie. Would you contribute fifty cents a day to this cause if it were real? Maybe the next PSA will be for people who Instagram their food.
Watch the all too true parody PSA below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?