#TBT: John Waters Is a Mother Lover
BY Christopher Harrity
May 08 2014 7:00 AM ET
Kim McGuire as Mona "Hatchet-Face" Malnorowski embodies the tragedy of teenage pregancy. Above, a montage of her most riveting moments.
Serial Mom (1994)
Kathleen Turner portrays Beverly R. Sutphin, whose frustrations with the pressures of being the perfect mom begin to send her into a spiral of impulse control issues. In this scene Beverly blows off a little steam with a harmless prank call. Warning: Adult language!
A Dirty Shame (2004)
Sylvia Stickles (Tracey Ullman) is deeply repressed. It doesn't help that her daughter Caprice (Selma Blair) is serving home detention for morals charges surrounding her exposure of her bizarrely huge breasts. A freak accident occurs, turning Sylvia into a "nymphomaniac."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'