#TBT: John Waters Is a Mother Lover
BY Christopher Harrity
May 08 2014 8:00 AM ET
Kim McGuire as Mona "Hatchet-Face" Malnorowski embodies the tragedy of teenage pregancy. Above, a montage of her most riveting moments.
Serial Mom (1994)
Kathleen Turner portrays Beverly R. Sutphin, whose frustrations with the pressures of being the perfect mom begin to send her into a spiral of impulse control issues. In this scene Beverly blows off a little steam with a harmless prank call. Warning: Adult language!
A Dirty Shame (2004)
Sylvia Stickles (Tracey Ullman) is deeply repressed. It doesn't help that her daughter Caprice (Selma Blair) is serving home detention for morals charges surrounding her exposure of her bizarrely huge breasts. A freak accident occurs, turning Sylvia into a "nymphomaniac."
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves