#TBT: John Waters Is a Mother Lover
BY Christopher Harrity
May 08 2014 8:00 AM ET
Kim McGuire as Mona "Hatchet-Face" Malnorowski embodies the tragedy of teenage pregancy. Above, a montage of her most riveting moments.
Serial Mom (1994)
Kathleen Turner portrays Beverly R. Sutphin, whose frustrations with the pressures of being the perfect mom begin to send her into a spiral of impulse control issues. In this scene Beverly blows off a little steam with a harmless prank call. Warning: Adult language!
A Dirty Shame (2004)
Sylvia Stickles (Tracey Ullman) is deeply repressed. It doesn't help that her daughter Caprice (Selma Blair) is serving home detention for morals charges surrounding her exposure of her bizarrely huge breasts. A freak accident occurs, turning Sylvia into a "nymphomaniac."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview