#Throwback Thursday: Is Your Body Bathing Suit Ready?
BY Christopher Harrity
May 29 2014 4:00 AM ET
Remember when Dad used to go out with that dirty cushion and lie right down on the dock? Oh, the splinters were something awful.
Sal Mineo in Who Killed Teddy Bear? 1965
Rock Hudson and George Nader rubbing flanks.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun