#Throwback Thursday: Is Your Body Bathing Suit Ready?
BY Christopher Harrity
May 29 2014 4:00 AM ET
Remember when Dad used to go out with that dirty cushion and lie right down on the dock? Oh, the splinters were something awful.
Sal Mineo in Who Killed Teddy Bear? 1965
Rock Hudson and George Nader rubbing flanks.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers