#Throwback Thursday: Is Your Body Bathing Suit Ready?
BY Christopher Harrity
May 29 2014 4:00 AM ET
Remember when Dad used to go out with that dirty cushion and lie right down on the dock? Oh, the splinters were something awful.
Sal Mineo in Who Killed Teddy Bear? 1965
Rock Hudson and George Nader rubbing flanks.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory